A big day can leave a big mess on your floors. Keep your floors shining like new with this floor care system designed specifically for you.
From shelves to bathrooms to check out counters, your shoppers expect your surfaces to be squeaky clean. Fight germs and dirt with these easy-to-use surface care products.
Your shoppers trust that their food is safe when they get it from you. So why not trust your kitchen to the Professional clean of P&G Professional products?
When there are stains on the carpet, people notice. Get the best stain prevention and removal for your facilities from these trusted PG Professional™ products.
Shopper perceptions of cleanliness rely heavily on the odour in your facility. Keep things smelling as fresh and clean as they are with fabric and air fresheners by Febreze®.
To keep your employees safe and your shoppers at ease, it's important to offer prominent and convenient hand sanitizing solutions. Try one of our professional solutions today.
Equipment & Service
An essential part of your cleaning program is having the right equipment for the job. By using our Automatic Dispensing Equipment, you get the advantages of operational consistency, enhanced cost effectiveness and exceptional durability.
Professional Installation & Service
Fast, reliable service and support have always been top priorities at P&G Professional. By providing both proactive and reactive service to more than 40,000 equipment locations, the P&G Professional Cleaning Program is helping our customers keep their operations running smoothly.
Two pillars of dedicated service & support
- Live, in–person support – planning, installation, and service tailored on–site to meet unique needs
- Chemical & Technical (i.e. regulatory support, national & local health officials, local codes)
- Field Service Technicians (Installation, Reactive & Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshoot)
- Equipment & Fulfillment Team – zero defects goal
- Call Center – Live, Phone Support. Fix 40% of service call needs in real-time.
- Dedicated technical support
- Inbound & outbound call interface to take care of restaurant
- Service call tracking & data capture for continual improvement
Customer Contact Center
ProLine Specific Needs
8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET
4711 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON, M4S 1B4