School floors and campus facilities see a lot of daily wear. P&G Pro Line has designed a product line-up for the needs of education facilities: durability, low maintenance and good value.
Our janitorial products are formulated to help keep every area of your campus clean, with multipurpose products designed to save you time and money.
The Tide Professional Laundry System saves you time and money by keeping whites whiter, protecting colours longer, and keeping linens stronger and softer. Welcome to a new definition of fabric care.
A clean kitchen isn't just a matter of preference-it's a strict matter of compliance to ensure the well-being of your students and staff. Our trusted brands, formulated with the unique needs of education foodservice in mind, deliver the exceptional cleaning you demand for every hard surface in and around your kitchen.
Protect the health, wellbeing and attendance of students and staff with Safeguard. Healthy students are ready to learn-so hygiene and your learning goals go hand in hand.
Our innovative line of odour-elimination products will make unpleasant mildew or musty odors a thing of the past – and your students and staff will appreciate the difference.
Equipment & Service
An essential part of your cleaning program is having the right equipment for the job. By using our Automatic Dispensing Equipment, you get the advantages of operational consistency, enhanced cost effectiveness and exceptional durability.
Professional Installation & Service
Fast, reliable service and support have always been top priorities at P&G Professional. By providing both proactive and reactive service to more than 40,000 equipment locations, the P&G Professional Cleaning Program is helping our customers keep their operations running smoothly.
Two pillars of dedicated service & support
- Live, in–person support – planning, installation, and service tailored on–site to meet unique needs
- Chemical & Technical (i.e. regulatory support, national & local health officials, local codes)
- Field Service Technicians (Installation, Reactive & Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshoot)
- Equipment & Fulfillment Team – zero defects goal
- Call Center – Live, Phone Support. Fix 40% of service call needs in real-time.
- Dedicated technical support
- Inbound & outbound call interface to take care of facility
- Service call tracking & data capture for continual improvement
Customer Contact Center
ProLine Specific Needs
8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET
4711 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON, M4S 1B4