Frequent laundering, stain removal and bleaching can take a toll on your linens. The Tide Professional Laundry system is the only commercial laundry program designed to rejuvenate, protect and prolong the life of your linens.
Create a clean and welcoming environment with brands your customers know and trust. Our products are designed with safety in mind and multipurpose formulas to help you save time and money.
A clean kitchen isn't just a matter of preference-it's a strict matter of compliance to ensure the well-being of your business and the people it serves. Our trusted brands, formulated with your foodservice facility in mind, deliver the exceptional cleaning you demand for every hard surface in and around your kitchen.
Greet your guests with floors that look great - and work hard to stay that way. P&G Pro Line Floor Care System is uniquely designed to work together to deliver longer-lasting shine, with less time, money and labor.
Safeguard helps protect the well-being of your staff and customers, so you can welcome your guests with a smile and a handshake - without sharing germs.
Our innovative line of odour-elimination products will make smoky, mildewed, musty odours a thing of the past – and your customers will appreciate the difference when their guest rooms smell like new.
Equipment & Service
An essential part of your cleaning program is having the right equipment for the job. By using our Automatic Dispensing Equipment, you get the advantages of operational consistency, enhanced cost effectiveness and exceptional durability.
Professional Installation & Service
Fast, reliable service and support have always been top priorities at P&G Professional. By providing both proactive and reactive service to more than 40,000 equipment locations, the P&G Professional Cleaning Program is helping our customers keep their operations running smoothly.
Two pillars of dedicated service & support
- Live, in–person support – planning, installation, and service tailored on–site to meet unique needs
- Chemical & Technical (i.e. regulatory support, national & local health officials, local codes)
- Field Service Technicians (Installation, Reactive & Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshoot)
- Equipment & Fulfillment Team – zero defects goal
- Call Center – Live, Phone Support. Fix 40% of service call needs in real-time.
- Dedicated technical support
- Inbound & outbound call interface to take care of facility
- Service call tracking & data capture for continual improvement
Auto-Proportioning 3 Bottle System
Auto-Proportioning 4 Bottle System
Customer Contact Center
ProLine Specific Needs
8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET
4711 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON, M4S 1B4